- [Sun. Apr. 20th] If you are staying in State College for Easter, The Watlingtons want you to come over for lunch (and to hide eggs all afternoon for their kiddos) So, contact Becki at email@example.com or text 215-221-2292 if you want to come or watch for an announcement to sign up in the RUF Facebook group!
- [Sat. Apr. 26th] Join the ladies of RUF and Oakwood as we celebrate Callie Norris' upcoming wedding with a Bridal Shower. It's at 10:30 am at The Watlingtons. If you are able to bring food, contact Becki at firstname.lastname@example.org or text 215-221-2292. If you would like to contribute to the group gift contact Amanda Parks at email@example.com. Hope to see you there!
- [Tue. Apr. 29th] RUF will be hosting the band the Gray Havens in the Pasquerilla Spiritual Center Garden Room at 7pm. Cost is $5 at the door. Bring your friends and come enjoy a fun, music-filled evening (complete with the warm smell and delicious taste of some classy coffee!)
- [Sat. Apr. 19th] Crop Mobs is looking for 8-10 people to help plant onions at Greenmore Gardens. Meet at the HUB at 9:40am. Check the Facebook Event for more info.
- Service team is looking to get RUF involved with the Oakwood Youth Group on Sunday nights from 7 – 9pm. If interested please see Jessica Hovingh (814-769-1967)
- Sign up for IM Sports! Contact Graceanne Domino or Taylor Grimm for more information.
- Is this your first time at RUF? Sign up on the table for more information about RUF!
- If you'd like to get more involved, take our Involvement Survey located on the sign up table.